Saturday, January 8, 2011

How to wear YELLOW Trench Coat ;)




      
                                This yellow trench coat is a super fun way to make your outfit POP!
                             It is a plain bold color that looks great with brown! I paired this first 
                                  outfit with fun short cowboy boots a classic jean skirt and a cheetah 
                                   patterned scarf! :) And of course cant forget a plain brown undershirt 
                             to help keep this outfit balanced !

________________________________________________





Same jacket just changing up the accessories
to create a different look! :)


~Luv Esther ~

1 comment:

  1. Hello! just stumbled across your blog! Looks like you haven't blogged for a few months. I took a long break too and am wanting to start sharing clothing on my blog now. ( I am Pentecostal, btw). Anyway, I have been looking for a blog like this for awhile now, and I really like what you have done so far. You should definitely start back! I will follow you just in case... ;)
    LOVE that jacket, btw.... and those heels! :D
    -Hollie

    ReplyDelete